Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Baby Hat to add to my Collection!

New baby hat..
THE BABY FERYNN CAP
third hat in my baby collection...

 
This is a knit/crochet pattern (flower is crochet)
and like all my other can be ordered at:
thevelvetacorn.etsy.com
http://www.ravelry.com/designers/heidi-may
All my Designs can be purchased as patterns or Made to order
in a color or colors of your choice ♥
Find me on Facebook or Convo through Etsy!
I can then email you my color palette and pricing!
HeidiMay

1 comment:

  1. Dear HeidiMay.
    So lovely, realy lovely. I bought your
    pattern "the ruby slouchy"! The hat is
    wonderful. It was so easy to knit.
    Your pattern ist great.
    Sure I decide soon for another one.
    Please excuse my english, it´s not realy good.
    Have a nice weekend.

    love greetings

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete